Sunday, July 22, 2007

about me

My name is Punk and I am 8 years old. You probably know that I really like animals -that's why I made this blog. But here are some other things about me:
• I just really think it's fun to protect and help wildlife. My favorite animals are - the african elephants, giant squids, jellyfish, dinosaurs (even though they're extinct), scarlet macaws and dolphins. Those are just SOME of my favorites.
•I really like to read - especially about animals. But I also like Harry Potter and Calvin and Hobbes. Right now I'm reading a book called "Ribsy" by Beverly Cleary -and it's really good.
• I have two pet dogs. One is named Riley - she's a German Shepherd. She's a lot more white than most German Shepherds. She has pointy ears and a blackish nose. She also has a little shade of gray on her back, and brown eyes. She is very nice. I already told you about my other dog Ozzy. They are both good dogs, but Ozzy is more wild.
• My favorite movies are: The Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast,the Black Cauldron, Night at the Museum, Lion King, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Whispers and all of the Harry Potter movies.
•I dressed up like Dumbledore for a Harry Potter party, and I won a prize. Here is a picture of me:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet costume buddy!
So sweet that I think you should consider wearing it more than just too HP and the Bear related events.

Summer can be tough with such a luxurious fake beard - but I can think of tons of great fall events for just such a costume. Like the Fur Trade Buffalo Hides Exhibit in Sioux Falls going on until Dec 1st, maybe the Fergus Falls Harvest Run Barrel Race, or maybe just Thanksgiving. Late Nov. is a great time to wear robes and we are sort of commemorating when we stole the magic (the indians call it maze) from the natives so it seems that much more appropriate.

FYI - fake beards are also a great place to hide shivs, baseballs or bubblegum - all of which you should be carrying around in abundance at all times!

~S

Anonymous said...

Wow, Punk, what an awesome costume! We think that you made the best Dumbledore we've ever seen, no wonder you won a prize.

Your blog is great, very interesting to read -

Your friends,
F & D

Schroeder said...

You look exactly like Dumbledore!