Tuesday, September 9, 2008

prarie poisining


It's me Punk I know I have not written on this for a while. But listen to this! The government thinks there are too many prairie dogs so what do they do? Well they could do one out of a MILLION things! And what do you think they do? Oh they just take a big hose (full of poison gas) and slip it in the hole made by the prairie dogs. If you agree that the government is a group of morons than you can vote right here. If you have read this please vote. This means you "Uncle cares a lot!" If we get enough people to sign the petition, we might be able to save the prairie dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to put my name down and then I realized I don't like prairie dogs. Killing Prairie dogs has long been a recreational sport in South and North Dakota and hate to think what those people would do with their fireworks and poison gas if they didn't have prairie dogs to kill. I have always felt that if the prairie dogs want to make peace with the humans they are going to have to be the ones to take the first step towards a reconciliation.

"C" to the "A" to the "L" playa!

How is school by the way?

Anonymous said...

Punk, I'm a friend of your mom's and I completely agree with you on this issue. Thank you for alerting me to it! I signed the petition and am encouraging my friends and family to do the same. I admire your dedication to helping and protecting animals -- that's one of my passions, too.

~Amy